Easy to place, easy to use: With a small footprint, and an optional same-side input/output hopper, its minimum size was designed for maximum flexibility. And with upgradeable functionality and security, simple replacement of cartridge supplies, movable SmartScreenTM graphical display, and an easy, intuitive set up, the DTC4000 was made for organizations that want a higher level of security without the higher levels of capital investment and training time.
Reliable: We back each of our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. A 7th generation product from Fargo, each printer now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Enhanced security: In addition to sophisticated encoding options, the DTC4000 will print a UV layer for an increased level of physical security on the card. The DTC4000 can also be password protected at the printer so only approved operators can print and encode plastic security cards and badges.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR Certified Product: Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate green initiatives and helps reduce costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. Additionally, the ENERGY STAR FARGO DTC4000 is turned on and off using the power button versus plugging in the power cable.
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)
- Dual-Sided Printing Module - Upgradeable
- Dual-Input Card Hopper (200 cards) - Upgradable
- Same-Side Input/Output Card Hopper - Upgradable
- Smart Card Encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding - Upgradable
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- Ethernet with Internal Print Server - Upgradable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.