With the FARGO® DTC4500e, you get professional quality, full-color credentials. Designed for medium-to-large sized organizations, schools, and government institutions looking for reliable, long-term solutions. HID Global’s professional-grade DTC4500e card printer/encoder withstands the daily demands of high-volume printing. Additional security features – such as password protection and data decryption, locking dual-card hoppers for managing different card stocks, and optional holographic or fluorescent (UV) overlaminates that dramatically increase card durability – also make this the ideal choice for organizations in need of advanced card protection and performance.
The DTC4500e features a modular design empowering you to add, at any time new functionality as the needs of your organization evolve. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a bar code or digital signature is also desired. For production of highly-secure cards that resist forgery and feature increased durability, select either single- or dual-sided holographic image lamination, or go with an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder to streamline the creation, encoding, and management of your physical access smart cards from start-to-finish. Also available, the Wi-Fi® accessory enables you to print cards anytime and anywhere, over any secured wireless network.
The DTC4500e is fully compatible with HID Global’s Asure ID® Card Personalization software which allows for the creation and encoding of custom employee or contractor ID cards, as well as HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions which is a perfect solution for developing visitor badges easily and on demand.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh-generation FARGO printers/encoders can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Side Printing: Single or dual
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
ENERGY STAR® Certified Product:
Available only with non-lamination configurations, the FARGO® DTC4500e provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing and encoding solution that supports sustainability initiatives and reduced costs.
As part of its new ENERGY STAR rating, the default time for sleep mode has been lowered from two hours to five minutes and printer design enhancements further reduce the power consumption when in standby or sleep mode. (ENERGY STAR qualified card printer (base models only without encoders and lamination module))
- Single-wire, Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces for inline printing and encoding (only available for iCLASS® and contactless smart card encoding)
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Password protection on the printer
- SmartScreen™ graphical display
- Optional dual-side printing
- Optional dual-side holographic image lamination
- Optional fluorescent printing for additional visual Ultraviolet (UV) security
- Locking card hoppers (dual input or same-side input/output) – field upgradable
- Single-sided or dual - sided (simultaneous) card lamination –- field upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradable
- Magnetic stripe encoding-field upgradable
- Ethernet with internal print server
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.