Getting a yellow strip on your ID Cards. This video will show you how to get rid of it.
The Steps on how to calibrate the color ribbon sensor on a Zebra P110i and a P120i.
- This will fix the common problem of the yellow strip on the cards.
- Open your "Printers and Faxes" window. (Click on Start, then Control Panel and then Printers and Faxes)
- Find the proper printer and right mouse click on it.
- A new window will pop up. (Select "Properties" and click on it.)
- Find the tab "Device Settings" (Click on it.)
- Find Tools Click on it and the button Properties will appear. (Click on it)
- The Tools window will pop up. In the Command to send to printer box type BLACK (all caps) the click the button Execute.
- The printer will then print a completely black card. (Make sure there is ribbon in the printer and cards in the hopper)
- Once the printer is done printing. In the Command to send to printer box type !SA (all caps) the click the button Execute.
- The LCD screen will show a message Check RIB Sensor. Once the message changes to Insert Black Card place Black card into the printer where the card ejects out
- of. The message will change to RIB Sensor Pass Then Press the main button on the printer and the card will eject out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.