Dual Drum Centralized Card Issuance System. The Z20 is part of a totally new generation of card issuance systems from Matica, specifically designed for cost-conscious service bureaus, card manufacturers and financial institutions for mid- and high- volume centralized card issuance programs. The Z20, with two embossing drums, speeds up the personalization of cards from data encoding through the tipping process.
Call, Live Chat or Fill out a form for your lowest price Guarantee!
Matica Z20 Dual Drum Card Issuance Embossing System
Dual Drum Centralized Card Issuance System
The Z20 is part of a totally new generation of card issuance systems from Matica, specifically designed for cost-conscious service bureaus, card manufacturers and financial institutions for mid- and high- volume centralized card issuance programs. The Z20, with two embossing drums, speeds up the personalization of cards from data encoding through the tipping process.
|Financial Institutions, Service Bureaux, Retailers, Card Manufacturers, Governments, Insurance Companies
|Matica Z20 Dual Drum Card Issuance Embossing System
Up To 800 Cards Per Hour
Through a highly effective card transportation and embossing mechanism composed of 2 embossing modules, productivity levels reach up to 800 cards/hour. The systems have been designed to maximize operator efficiency and reduce issuance costs.
Magnetic Stripe EncodingThe Z20 integrates an ISO 7811 magnetic stripe encoder.
Single Or Multi-Chip Smart Card
The Z20 can incorporate a single smart card contact or Matica’s new revolutionary Smart Card Personalization module which can simultaneously personalize up to 10 smart cards.
EMV Smart Card Personalization
Matica partners with some of the largest smart card industry solution providers to offer complete EMV card personalization solutions.
The Z20 can incorporate an RFID Mifare reader to read or personalize contact-less type of cards.
The Z20 integrates the card tipper module for which a wide range of colors (black, gold, silver, blue, etc.) are available.
Maticard Production Software
The MatiCard® Windows-based Card Design software provides easy user interface between the operator and the unit.
Model Z20 is supplied as a freestanding floor unit incorporating a cabinet with storage capacity for cards and consumables as well as a support for an external monitor and keyboard.
The Z20 can be linked to the MS10 or MS20 mailing systems to provide a complete and secure full personalization process.
Productivity (42 ch/card):
- Input hopper capacity: 250 cards
- Output hopper capacity: 250 cards (approx. 200 embossed)
- Reject cards hopper
- Cards format: ISO Std. CR80 - 0.76 mm
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Two transport modules for in-field Multi-Chip module upgrade
- Two embossing drums: 80, 100 characters or 114 characters (53 emboss + 61 indent)
- Tipper module with ribbon saving feature (122 mt)
- Front infillers device
- Rear infillers device
- Single Smart Card Station
- RFID Mifare Station
One (or two) Multi-Chip smart card module:
- 5 contact stations with USB Smart Card Reader (PCSC Driver)
- USB HUB
- Std. Gothic and OCR7B emboss
- OCRB1 and OCRB4 front indent
- OCRA1 and CVV2 rear indent
- Visa Flying “V” , country specific and other embossing/indent types
- 1 RS232 serial port
- 1 or 2 extra USB ports for Multi-Chip modules
- MatiCard Design® Software for Windows® 2K/XP
- Diagnostics and set-up software included
- Key-lock security feature
- 2 LCD display (40x2) + 3 function keys
- Upgradeable Firmware via PC on Flash EPROM
- Floor support cabinet
- Monitor and keyboard support
Dimensions (incl. floor support):
- Height: 46.49" (1181 mm)
- Width: 67.99" (1727 mm)
- Depth: 21.69" (551 mm)
- Weight (Incl floor support): 451.94 lbs. (205 Kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100V~240V 50/60Hz