INSTANT AND SECURE CARD ISSUING
Designed especially for bank branches, the Matica Z3i, thanks to its front single card entrance, enables to personalize a card instantly.
The Z3i provides fast and efficient service, with the security that credit card issuers need in creating sensitive financial documents.
The Z3i, as every Matica machine, runs on Maticard®, Matica¿s innovative software, which is easy to use and easy to install.
Moreover, with versatility in mind, the Z3i has been engineered to run on other software in use by customers, making the Z3i a plug-and-play machine. No cumbersome installation is necessary.
COMPACT DESIGN & QUIET OPERATION
Small and lightweight, the Z3i is simple to use with the high reliability that distributed issuance of embossed cards requires. With speeds of up to 120 cards per hour,
the Z3i is fast enough for busy locations, but it is quiet enough not to disturb office functionality.
EMBOSSING AND FRONT & REAR INDENT
The Z3i can be configured for either credit (embossing) or debit (indenting) applications and can even accept pre-embossed cards.
MAGNETIC STRIPE ENCODING
The Z3i can incorporate an ISO 7811 magnetic stripe encoder (HiCo/LoCo ¿ 3 tracks).
EMV SMART CARD INITIALISATION
The Z3i can incorporate the smart card reader station to personalize EMV financial smart cards as well as all the types of chip cards.
The Z3i can incorporate an RFID Mifare reader. The hardware holds the Contactless type ISO14443A and/or B to read or personalize contact-less type of cards.
To give your cards that final elegant touch, the Z3i features the card tipper module for which a wide range of colours (black, gold, silver, blue, etc.) are available.
EASY USER INTERFACE
The Z3i provides the connectivity that is required in sophisticated enterprise systems with highly functional design incorporated. The Z3i has all of the most common protocols in use to connect securely and easily to any host. The Z3i is LAN enabled, allowing networked connection.
- One card in about 30 sec.
- Recommended: 50 to 100 cards per day
- Single card feeding
- Cards format: ISO Std. CR80 - 0.76 mm
- Emboss module: 120 characters
- Tipper module with ribbon cartridge
- Magnetic stripe encoding HiCo/LoCo: Standard tracks 1, 2 & 3, ISO 7811
- USB Smart Card Station (driver PCSC)
- RFID Mifare Station
- Front and/or rear Indent with ribbon cartridge
- Std. Gothic and OCR7B emboss
- OCRB1 and OCRB4 front indent
- CVV2 rear indent
- Visa Flying ¿V¿ , country specific and other embossing/indent types
- RS232-C Serial port,
- USB and Ethernet (option)
- Protocols: Xon Xoff, Euro, Chip,SEP
- MatiCard Design® Software for Windows® 2K/XP
- Diagnostics and set-up software included
- key-lock security feature
- Electrical opening (option)
- LCD display (24x2)
- Upgradeable Firmware: Via PC on Flash EPROM
Width: 25.59" (650 mm)
Depth: 17.91" (455 mm)
Height: 11.61" (295 mm)
Weight: 83.77" (39 Kg)
- Electrical requirements: 100V~240V 50/60Hz (autosensing)