With thief becoming more sophisticated how is it possible for business to protect its selves. With several options out there it is hard to determine what would be right for your business. Anywhere from high tech security systems to wearing a security ID badge cards. Even with money being as tight as it is, what is a good cost affective way to keep your business safe and secured?
Benefits of having a video surveillance system are: CCTV/Video surveillance is the fundamental security system. Digital video help provide a level of organizational awareness. Manage visual information from virtually any place, anytime.
- Security Cameras - Closed-circuit television cameras and lenses. There are also specialty cameras, such as infrared, low-light and night vision cameras.
- Digital Recorders - DVR, from a single, one-channel, man-portable unit for covert surveillance, to a facility-wide distributed enterprise system.
- Monitors - LCD, flat panel and touch-screen.
- Remote Viewing - IP-based cameras to web-based browser software.
- Touch-Screen Systems - From 17 inches to 42 inches
- Networked Video Solutions - IT infrastructure to carry live and archived video to authorized users across organization.
Benefits of having ID Badge Printers systems are:
Easy-to-use digital technology, high-quality photo ID card printer systems and badge printers. A Complete ID card printer system contain ID card software, card printer and badge supplies needed to create professional looking ID badges. ID card software versions of PassagePoint, Polaroid ID Card Maker, Fargo Asure Solo Software, Card 5 or All ID Software. Digital card printers from Fargo, Evolis, CIM, Datacard, Magicard, Polaroid, Team Nisca, and Zebra. White PVC Cards, PVC Security Overlays Cards, Composite Cards, Video Grade 80/20 PVC/ Polyester Cards, 1350-1610 Mylar Adhesive Back Standard PVC Card, PVC Card Magnetic Stripe are different types of cards.
Plastic ID card printers and custom Card Solutions software can create:
- Employee ID Badges Cards - Identify staff and visitors with one glance. Signature of staff. Thumbprint or barcode with a unique identifier for staff. Verify access.
- Student ID Cards - Track attendance. Verify access to specific places or items. Much easier for equipment checkout. Identify staff and visitors with one glance.
- Child ID Cards - Enables parents to keep their child's personal and medical information with them at all times
- Membership Cards - Membership cards, phone cards or loyalty cards for associations, clubs, banks, insurance companies, retail stores, charity organizations, and other membership oriented entities.
- Gift Cards - Personalize Gift Cards with recipient name, message and packaging to fit occasion and any denomination.
The Different Between the two systems are the most biggest issue.
Complete Video Surveillance System: 6 Hi resolution Day/Night Color Cameras with Backlight compensation, PC, 19" Flat Monitor. The price for a complete Video Surveillances system comes to over $2,500. This gives the business a 24 hour eye on everything.
Complete ID Card System: Digital ID Card Printer, Color Ribbon - 200 images, 200 blank white PVC cards, and webcam. The price for the complete ID card system comes to $1,600. With all of this there is multiple applications for the Complete ID card system such as employee ID Badges, Student ID Cards, Child ID, Membership Cards and Gift card.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.